Monday, June 23, 2008

Random Thoughts!!

I know this is Random.... but I just can't get enough of my boys!! They are just growing so fast!!
It is weird to see Kaser wearing that shirt.. because it use to fit Britton! Where has the time gone??! Britton can talk in sentences and he asks lots of questions (we are in the "WHY" stage!!) and he is very smart. I enjoy watching his little mind going to work to figure everything out in this world! and Kaser is starting to babble and play with things and he giggles a ton!! I know that many of you have heard me complain and even cry when I found out I was having ANOTHER boy.... But I can honestly say that I would never have it any other way right now! I just love them soo much and enjoy watching them (even Kaser) go and do 'BOY 'things with Jake. Yesterday when we were driving to North Fork -or the Mountains- Kaser was crying a little and I heard Britton say to him "Its OK, we ah-most there.." as he was holding his hand... I was filled with such joy and happiness. I am grateful that these young children remind what we are here to do... to help and serve others. (even if they show this ONCE in a while!!) :)





These Photos are from our little road trip to "OUR TREE"



This is the tree that Jake carved in 4 years ago to propose to me!



Ohh... and 4 years later... 2 Cute boys!! :)

Britton LOVES to blow these everywhere!

He had fun walking the trail by himself!

Just Precious!

10 comments:

Natalie said...

Amy your boys are so adorable. Its so fun to see the new things they do everyday. Kaser is getting so big! I am glad you made your blog public, cause I am a blog stalker :)

Krissa said...

Your boys are so cute! That is so neat to be able to go back to that tree four years later and see how things have changed :)

Mechelle said...

Amy- the tree thing is really cute and so is your family! This is such a fun way to keep in touch!

Arlene said...

You are a lucky mom to have 2 such adorable boys....but I think they and Jake are just as lucky to have such a great mom!!!!

Arlene said...

I meant, mom and wife???!!!

Walters Family said...

I really enjoy your blog and watching your cute little family. That is awesome to take a trip to your tree with your little boys. I love the pictures. You all look wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us.

Katie B said...

I LOVE this post! So dang cute! That is so awesome that you guys went back there with your boys!

You guys are such great parents and I love ya!

Ashley Schoenfeld said...

Amy i can't believe how grown up your boys are! I feel like i'm left in the dust! Mylie is only 7 months and all you girls are already onto your senconds! Adorable is all I can say!

Chaleese said...

I found you blog threw Natalie's, Your little family is so cute! Your boys are so sweet! Boys are great huh :)

Whitney said...

Hey Amy this is Whitney Gailey, I found your blog and can I just say that seeing your two boys makes me so excited to have another boy! I can't believe how big Kaser is, we have had something going like every sunday so I haven't got to see him but anyways lets be blogger friends!