Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day Jake!

Happy Father's Day Jake!!
I am SOOO grateful for such a wonderful Husband and for such an Awesome Father that these boys have. He takes really good care of us and loves these kids so much. I love to watch him rough house with Britton, Watch him get excited to take him to Home Depot, to build things together, to play in the yard , and to always have fun with eachother. He loves Britton and Kaser and you can tell just by watching the things he does for them. I am glad that he is willing to help out with everything, including getting up in the middle of the night if needed!! I am grateful for the Man that he is and for all that he does for our family. It is hard to imagine our lives without our kids, and I am glad they have such a good example of what a Father is to look up to. I love you Jake!!! Happy Father's Day!!!








I also am Very grateful for Jake's Dad, Chris, for the dad that he is and or his example that he has set and still sets for all of us. I am glad that I get to work for him and spend time with him. He has taught me quite a bit through his knowledge of the Gospel and everyday life, and has helped me work through my own issues with my "dad" So thank you Chris for truly being a father to me! I love ya!

1 comments:

Arlene said...

That Jake is a pretty good kid 99.9% of the time isn't he???!!! What a nice tribute you paid to him, I hope he knows what a great wife he has!!