Monday, June 9, 2008

Fun Daze....

....OK--OK so I have been a slacker lately... but here I am!! and today is one of those days when you have a gazillion things to do... but don't feel like doing a dang thing!!! My day started at 5:00 AM!! Kaser wanted to be an early bird today and thought it was a good time to play!! I was not too happy to see him whining to get up when my clock read that time!! So I just laid there hoping he would talk himself to sleep..... Yeah Right!! He has not woken up before 6:45- in a LONG time!!! anyway.. Jake finally rolled over and asked if he should go and feed him..... so I got my butt our of bed so Jake could sleep (Lucky Dog!!) and he has just gone down so I am now trying to update my blog and try to keep the other boys quiet so Kaser will sleep longer than 30 minutes!!! If anyone has any suggestions on how to get a baby to sleep longer than 20-30 min naps PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!!! (We have the sleeping through the night thing down though...)



Kaser has been doing A LOT better now that we have finally figured out what was wrong with him.. He has the Protein Allergy to Milk issue... so that means SPECIAL, very EXPENSIVE formula!! YAY for me!!! LOL but it sure is worth it, to have a happy baby... now if only I could get rid of the nasty Cold he has... ohhhh... fun days!!!!!



Kaser has grown up so much... I wonder where has the time gone???! I feel like we just brought him home from the hospital!! I guess that is because I sill feel OUT of it!! HEEHEE!!!! anyway its been a fun ride thus far!! and it will only get easier right???!!!!! (I keep telling myself this so please don't burst my bubble!!!!)



I love these pictures -- they show just how much Kaser has changed!!








3 comments:

Krissa said...

They are SO cute!!!

Walters Family said...

Wow, he has really grown big! He looks so much like a Harrah baby, does your mom think so too? You sure have cute boys!

Jordan said...

nice man boobs