Monday, December 22, 2008
Friday, December 19, 2008
Posted by Amy Jo at 3:39 PM
Sunday, December 7, 2008
can you believe that we are already in december!??? i sure can't! and i sure have been a slacker lately.... We have been very busy these last few weeks. Last night we went with some friends to Arctic Circle, so the kids could play, and then to Temple Square to see the lights. It was really fun and Britton had a good time! This is his Friend, isn't she cute??!!! Britton Loved seeing the Temple for real and the Horses that pulled the little carriages on the street.
Posted by Amy Jo at 3:39 PM
Saturday, November 15, 2008
I know... I know... but this was just so cute! After hearing a bunch of growling and screaming I walked into B's room and asked him what he was doing, he looks at me and says " mom, I'm just playing... look they like eachother!"
I couldn't help but let out a huge laugh and take a picture!
Ohh... kids sure do the darndest things!!!!!
Posted by Amy Jo at 5:03 PM
Saturday, November 1, 2008
I can't believe that I have slacked so much!! But things have been busy and crazy around our house lately. Me and my sister - in - law - who I job shared with... moved offices in our homes so now I get to work at home everyday... which has been crazy geting use to it with two kids!! LOL but I like being home with them more. And this last week we have had the fun little flu bug hit our house.... I HATE when kids throw up- you have no warning!! Like When I was at the Post Office and I was standing in line and all of a sudden the guy next to me says " OHH!! Your Boy!!" And Britton was standing there PUKING all over the floor!!!! it was disgusting! and oh so Embarassing!!!! so last night I got it and so jake took the kids to a couple houses.... here are a few pics....
Posted by Amy Jo at 10:33 AM
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Today was my Birthday.. and it was a GREAT day... actually I have been in Party mode since Friday!! Jake planned a get-away in Park city, he set up for the kids to be with Grandma and Grandpa Thurgood (THANK YOU so much !!!) so I could just chill. He had asked me a while ago what I wanted most... and I said a get-a-way without the kids!! I just wanted to sleep in, do nothing, and not feel guilty about doing nothing!! It was a nice place we stayed at... and we had fun shopping at the outlets... Although it snowed and was cold!! Friday I met Jake up at a house he was working at in Park City and thought it was cool- I don't know why people need $4million homes... but they sure are fun to look at!
this is the back of it, and the whole house isn't all in it, but WOW!! HUGE!!
Anyway I got one of my FAVORITE things in the whole wide world--- An Apple Pie caramel apple from the Chocolate Factory!!! YUM YUM YUM!!!! I highly recommend it!!
I got another favorite- Bath and Body Works- Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin shower gel, and soaps!
And today Jake made a Chocolate Cake - FROM SCRATCH!!!!!- for me and It was to DIE for!!! What a nice surpise!!
and ANOTHER favorite that my sister got me - Pumpkin Roll!!!
I Love Chocolate, Caramel Apples, Sweet cinnamon Pumpkin, SLEEP!! and my family!!! and I got it all this weekend!!!!
I also got some heat from my last post about when I get money I spend it on the boys and such... Well for all you ( you know who you are!! LOL) I actually bought me a dress, jewelry, Hilary Weeks' new cd and a FHE Book for kids!!... SOOO... I did use it on me this time!!! :)
thanks Jake for a great Birthday!! It sure was special!! Love Ya!!
Posted by Amy Jo at 10:12 PM
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
I have been tagged by a few people and have just been lazy... but its been fun reading everybody's quirks!!
Rules: link the person that tagged you, mention these rules on your blog, tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yourself, and tag 6 fellow bloggers! Got it, lets go!
1- I don't EVER do yard work!! I hate it! I stink at it and Jake is just so dang good at it I like to LET him do it!! Actually Its not the dirt that bugs me rather I just don't like it!! I can't keep flowers, plants or a garden alive. and I haven't touched a lawn mower since I was a sophomore!!
2- For some reason I like to take inventory of the kids' toys ONCE in awhile (see Katie I am getting better- it is just occasionally now!!) it USE to be every single night!!! I like to know that all the toys have all their parts... if not I search and search for them!! OCD??? Maybe!!
3- I love to sleep when it is REALLY cold!!! (Jake hates this!!) I turn our fan on high and try to keep my house cool- I don't know why , it is just so cozy!!
4- If you were to come to my house unannounced- you would most definetly find me in my "comfy clothes" I LOVE them!!!! -
5- When I get money for christmas, birthday, mother's day.... I hardly ever buy stuff for me... I LOVE shopping for the boys!!! It is so much fun!! (that is sad.. I know... maybe one day when I am back to where I want I MIGHT find joy in shopping for myself again!!) LOL... This bugs Jake... but hey its my money right??!!
6- I am scared to death of MOTHS!! Ewww!! they are disgusting, disgusting, disgusting!!!!!!!
Now I want to see the unspectacular quirks from Katie B, Ashley P, Krissa W, Shauna B, Lindsey P, Megan M
Posted by Amy Jo at 8:20 PM
Thursday, October 2, 2008
School: Good Ol' Clearfield
1. Did you date someone from your high school? My Junior Year I dated a senior for a while.... but EWWW!! to even think about him... !! and then just a few here and there... :)
2. What kind of car did you drive? I would drive my moms excursion, and then my senior year I drove my Vue
3. What was your most embarrassing moment in high school? I was running for Office, and had to be to the school early for assembly practice, and of all days.. I SLEPT IN!!! so I had to RUN literally out the door, I looked like CRAP!!! no makeup, no hair done... it was THE END of my LIFE!! or so I thought!!
4. Were you a party animal? Ummm... Not really
5. Were you considered a flirt? No, I was Shy
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir, but not because I can sing, I needed the credit
7. Were you a nerd? Not a NERDY nerd, I mean I got good grades But I like to think of myself as Cool!! LOL
8. Were you on any varsity teams? No, I am not really athletic :)
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? NOPE
10. Can you still sing the fight song? To Clearfield, to the Green and White...... SAD!!!
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs. Major (my SBO advisor!!) SHE ROCKED! , and my Calculus teacher Mrs Sommerkorn- She was the best math teacher!
12. Where did you sit during lunch? at a Table!! no we would leave sometimes, or just stay at the school..... I guess I am a Nerd!!
13. School Mascot? Falcon
14. Did you go to homecoming and with who? Yes- but I can't remember his name--- He was a really nice guy! HMMMM....... I will have to check my yearbook... IF I can find it...
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? HECK no!! My Senior year was by far the best, but it is not something I would want to EVER do over!
16. What do you remember most about graduation? ??????
17. Where did you go senior skip day? ?????
18. Have you gained weight since then? Oh yes... But Working really hard to get back!!
19. Who was your prom date? Again I can't remember.... How sad... But I remember how fun it was!!! He was a fun date....
20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? NOPE!
21. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Relax more, Skip Class MORE! and not worry so much about grades!!! (I worked HARD and still got NO scholorship!!!!! )
Tagged by Jordan. I tag Lindsey Pearce, Natalie, Krista, Megan M
Posted by Amy Jo at 3:49 PM
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
GO to http://www.handbagplanet.com/contest2.php and enter to win one of 24 FABULOUS handbags!! what more can you ask for??!! These are just a few of them... but it is worth checking out!
Posted by Amy Jo at 8:06 PM
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Last night we went with my family to Chuck E. Cheese's for Lacey's and Megan's Birthday.. (Since they are a day apart... we usually do the things that Lacey Likes!! Poor Megan!! LOL!)
it was pretty fun- me and Jake did come home with a headache though!! Lots of kids-screaming-and its LOUD- but Britton had a really good time. He actually starting screaming when we told him we were leaving! On the way home he said " That fun see Mickey Mouse Mom!" I don't know where he got that from.. we were calling it a rat all night! Funny Kid!! Brittons favorite thing was to pull the tickets off before they were even done coming out!! so Thanks Megan and Lacey for a FUN Night!!!
They had a fun 'sketch' booth- all of us barely fit!! I love Kaser's face in this!!
Posted by Amy Jo at 12:33 PM
Sunday, September 21, 2008
This weekend was nice... we just hung out and chilled together!! I love days like that!!
what cute little guys huh??!
This weekend was Homecoming for my sister Megan, Ohh... the good times!!! I thought she looked so pretty! and she got asked to go to another schools next weekend too!!
Megan and her handsome date!
Posted by Amy Jo at 5:04 PM
Thursday, September 18, 2008
I just wanted to say how grateful I am for my kids!! They are so much fun, and so much work, but I just love being with them!! They are growing so fast, Britton seems so grown up to me- he talks really good, is learning how to count, and he is learning his colors. I love when we will be out somewhere and he will ask"where'd that come from?" "is that blue?" or "stop singing mom, you hurt my ears" (that is my favorite!!) to catching us when we say 'dang it' and reminding us that we say "oh man!" (we had a little problem with him using the other 4 letter word!! lol )
to random kisses and I love you's... and I am so proud of him when he reminds US that we need to pray before eating our breakfast, lunch, or dinner. and that the first thing he will ask me when I go in his room because he is "not ready to go to bed" is that we pray...... oh the list can go on and on!!! He is Just so cute!!! and such a great big brother! and Kaser is almost crawling, he will do the army scoot, but at first will get on all fours and rock and then move one hand and fall.... he's been eating and LOVING baby food for about 1 1/2 months now... we've already had to move his crib down 'cuz he pulls himself up and tips over!! he's been sitting up for about 2 1/2 weeks, which is nice to have him be up and see everything, and he is a good baby! it is so fun to watch the two boys together, you can tell that they are already the best of friends! Kaser is always looking for Britton, and Britton can get him to laugh at anything!
This past weekend Grandma & Grandpa Thurgood had all the boy grandkids sleepover and they had so much fun! Britton was so excited to go home with Grandpa, that he had to wear his backpack ALL afternoon!! and then we met them the next day for a family reunion at a park and Britton and Connor loved the water!!
I am so grateful for my wonderful boys!! I am so grateful too that I can be a mom!!
Posted by Amy Jo at 12:36 PM