Monday, June 9, 2008

TAGGED!!

Ok... I have been tagged so here it goes!!

A) Four Places I go over and over

1. Wal-Mart... I love being so close! But I have to laugh that anytime we get in the car to go somewhere- Britton asks "Go Wah-Mart Mom??"
2. Bothwell
3. Then the Gas Station LOL!!!
4. Where else is there???!!!! :)

B) Four People that E-mail me the most

1. Arlene
2. Katie
3. Sandee
4. Christy- If you count her forwarded letters :)

C) Four of my Favorite Foods

1. Chocolate
2. Spaghetti
3. More Chocolate
4. Meatloaf and Potatoes

D) Four Places I'd Rather be RIGHT now

1. Hawaii
2. At the Spa
3. Sleeping in a Quiet place
4. On a Cruise

E) Four Movies I could watch over and over

1. StarDust
2. Charlie
3. How to loose a guy in 10 days
4. 13 going on 30

F) Four People I am Tagging

1. Shauna B
2. Kristian B
3. Katie B
4. ???????

0 comments: