Monday, June 9, 2008

Oscar the Grouch

I wanted to share this video a LONG time ago... but I never could quite figure out how to get it on my computer .. and well I finally figured it out... this was at Halloween last year and I literally laugh SOOOO hard EVERY time I see this... I hope you think its funny too... Poor Britton wanted MORE candy after we were done Trick-or -Treating.. and as you can see his Mom didn't quite think this costume through... He was a trooper though!

Prepare for a GOOD laugh!!

6 comments:

Krista said...

That was so funny! It was even funnier in person. Dustin and I still think you should put it on youtube. Britton is so cute.

Katie B said...

That is sooooo funny, but someday he is gonna say... You were mean! :)

I vote for the You Tube thing too!

Krissa said...

That is hilarious!!!
You should send it in to America's Funniest Home Video's :)

megs said...

that was so so funny! i am wondering how you got the video on your blog because I have been trying to figure that out forever. You have such a cute family.

Shauna said...

pretty much i lauged so hard when i watched this, i almost fell over!! i had to watch it over and over cause it was so funny! all the poor kid wanted was some candy!! ha ha! so cute!

Amy Jo said...

Megan- you have to use a special cord ... but I don't know what it is called.. Christy gave it to me when she left... But Dustin would know... so What is it Krista??!! :) Anyway once you have that ... it is pretty simple.. just follow what pops upon your screen.
(Dustin and Christy are the Technology Geniuses!!) And by the way... I LOVE your blog... Cute Cute kids!!