Thursday, July 10, 2008

I am still Alive.. if you were wonderin'!!....

Ok.. so its been a while.. a long while... but the other day I tried to make a post and it wouldn't let me do anything, I could change my background... so I did.. a couple times!! and I found a whole lot of people that I know who have blogs!! so I have had fun with checking those out! It is so cool that you can go to one persons blog and find someone you know and then from their blog another.. and then someone will post on yours that you didn't know had a blog.. and even people I don't know I seem to be checking in to just see what they are doing! This is SOO addicting! so yes I guess I am an official blog stalker!! anywhoooo.....here are some pictures of the holiday and what not!

These are ducks living in my mom's back yard


Yes.. that IS my little sister and Britton's Aunt!! funny huh?!



Kaser just heard the fire trucks... he was not to happy with those!
'Just ONE more piece pleeeease?


2 comments:

Krissa said...

Super cute...I can't believe how big Lacey is getting...haha...I totally know what you mean about being a blog stalker...I admit I am one...there should be some sort of group for it, haha:) good to see the update!!!

Arlene said...

Cute background and even cuter kids!! Looks like you were at a city celebration?? Babies never do like all the noise!! I'm glad Christy is doing so well, it will be a great experience for her!