Saturday, November 1, 2008

WOW!! Crazy Weeks!!

I can't believe that I have slacked so much!! But things have been busy and crazy around our house lately. Me and my sister - in - law - who I job shared with... moved offices in our homes so now I get to work at home everyday... which has been crazy geting use to it with two kids!! LOL but I like being home with them more. And this last week we have had the fun little flu bug hit our house.... I HATE when kids throw up- you have no warning!! Like When I was at the Post Office and I was standing in line and all of a sudden the guy next to me says " OHH!! Your Boy!!" And Britton was standing there PUKING all over the floor!!!! it was disgusting! and oh so Embarassing!!!! so last night I got it and so jake took the kids to a couple houses.... here are a few pics....

Kaser is supposed to be a horse -

Britton is a cowboy-







Connor and Britton ready for mischief!


and just a random pic.. I was on the phone and I could hear Britton talking to himself and "Connor" (although connor wasn't even at our house!!) he was telling him to put this block there and then if they wanted to crash it!! It was pretty cute!!!

12 comments:

Krista said...

I love the boys costumes. Sorry you have all been sick.

Shauna said...

YAY!! i was glad to see you alive on here!! ;) I love all the pictures of the boys' costumes, they are so cute!! Hope the flu bug has deserted your house! love ya!

heather said...

So sorry about the puking, etc! The horsey costumes are cute!

Ashley said...

I had no idea Britton puked at the post office - how fun for you. The boys look so cute in their costumes! I miss seeing them every day!!

Natalie said...

That horse costume is cute!! It looks so snuggly!

MaryAnn said...

Hi Amy!

I found your blog. Your family is so cute! It's been fun to read your posts. Take care! Miss ya!

Arlene said...

Those costumes are adorable, especially on those 2 cute little men!! Glad your all feeling better, hope it lasts till spring!

Unknown said...

Isn't it fun when you are all puking! We had the flu bug about a month ago and I thought I was going to die. You're kids look so cute in their costumes!

Mechelle said...

I love the costumes! Your little boys are growing up so fast! I hate not being able to see you every week! Yes I am still in yw! Life is just getting crazy!

Ashley Schoenfeld said...

yE HaW~ So adorable amy. Those are cutie boys!

Ludlows said...

Amy-your boys are cuties. I love their costumes. I hope that you are all feeling better by now!

Chaleese said...

Hi Amy, I just wanted to let ya know, that I made my blog private! If you would like an invite just e-mail me at chaleese@comcast.net Thanks!