Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tagged!

First.. I love Pictures!! So here are some cute ones of Kaser!!

He loves to crawl through this table


Helping me with Dinner... Yum Yum!!


Ok.....

I have been tagged by a few people and have just been lazy... but its been fun reading everybody's quirks!!



Rules: link the person that tagged you, mention these rules on your blog, tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yourself, and tag 6 fellow bloggers! Got it, lets go!


1- I don't EVER do yard work!! I hate it! I stink at it and Jake is just so dang good at it I like to LET him do it!! Actually Its not the dirt that bugs me rather I just don't like it!! I can't keep flowers, plants or a garden alive. and I haven't touched a lawn mower since I was a sophomore!!



2- For some reason I like to take inventory of the kids' toys ONCE in awhile (see Katie I am getting better- it is just occasionally now!!) it USE to be every single night!!! I like to know that all the toys have all their parts... if not I search and search for them!! OCD??? Maybe!!



3- I love to sleep when it is REALLY cold!!! (Jake hates this!!) I turn our fan on high and try to keep my house cool- I don't know why , it is just so cozy!!



4- If you were to come to my house unannounced- you would most definetly find me in my "comfy clothes" I LOVE them!!!! -



5- When I get money for christmas, birthday, mother's day.... I hardly ever buy stuff for me... I LOVE shopping for the boys!!! It is so much fun!! (that is sad.. I know... maybe one day when I am back to where I want I MIGHT find joy in shopping for myself again!!) LOL... This bugs Jake... but hey its my money right??!!



6- I am scared to death of MOTHS!! Ewww!! they are disgusting, disgusting, disgusting!!!!!!!



Now I want to see the unspectacular quirks from Katie B, Ashley P, Krissa W, Shauna B, Lindsey P, Megan M

0 comments: