Thursday, October 2, 2008

High School Tag....

School: Good Ol' Clearfield

1. Did you date someone from your high school? My Junior Year I dated a senior for a while.... but EWWW!! to even think about him... !! and then just a few here and there... :)

2. What kind of car did you drive? I would drive my moms excursion, and then my senior year I drove my Vue

3. What was your most embarrassing moment in high school? I was running for Office, and had to be to the school early for assembly practice, and of all days.. I SLEPT IN!!! so I had to RUN literally out the door, I looked like CRAP!!! no makeup, no hair done... it was THE END of my LIFE!! or so I thought!!

4. Were you a party animal? Ummm... Not really

5. Were you considered a flirt? No, I was Shy

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir, but not because I can sing, I needed the credit

7. Were you a nerd? Not a NERDY nerd, I mean I got good grades But I like to think of myself as Cool!! LOL

8. Were you on any varsity teams? No, I am not really athletic :)

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? NOPE

10. Can you still sing the fight song? To Clearfield, to the Green and White...... SAD!!!

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs. Major (my SBO advisor!!) SHE ROCKED! , and my Calculus teacher Mrs Sommerkorn- She was the best math teacher!

12. Where did you sit during lunch? at a Table!! no we would leave sometimes, or just stay at the school..... I guess I am a Nerd!!

13. School Mascot? Falcon

14. Did you go to homecoming and with who? Yes- but I can't remember his name--- He was a really nice guy! HMMMM....... I will have to check my yearbook... IF I can find it...

15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? HECK no!! My Senior year was by far the best, but it is not something I would want to EVER do over!

16. What do you remember most about graduation? ??????

17. Where did you go senior skip day? ?????

18. Have you gained weight since then? Oh yes... But Working really hard to get back!!

19. Who was your prom date? Again I can't remember.... How sad... But I remember how fun it was!!! He was a fun date....

20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? NOPE!

21. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Relax more, Skip Class MORE! and not worry so much about grades!!! (I worked HARD and still got NO scholorship!!!!! )

Tagged by Jordan. I tag Lindsey Pearce, Natalie, Krista, Megan M

3 comments:

Chaleese said...

You are so cute. I wish I cared enough to get good grades in High school :)

Krista said...

That is great! Do I really have to list who I dated???

heather said...

oh the days of high school...
so glad those are over!