Friday, January 30, 2009

Give me an E--L--M---O!!!!!!

So.... Today I took the boys to My Gym Open house.... it is a gym place for kids- Britton LOVED it!! you can climb, jump, dance, jump, run, run, run!!! It is Great!! I wish I had some extra money lying around so I could pay for my kids to have supervised fun!! :)



Britton missed his afternoon nap, and he wouldn't let me take this cookie from him!- he had to hold it the whole car ride! cute though huh??!


This was B's FAVORITE!!!! whenever I couldn't see him-- he was in here!

C-H-E-E-S-E!!!




Kaser DID NOT- I repeat DID NOT like the Ball Pit!!! This nice little girl tried to pick him up, but that made things worse!! :)



and here again!



OHHHH Elmo! We could not get a decent picture if we had all day!!! the boys were not quite sure what to think! Kaser was Petrified- B- asked why he wasn't in the TV..... ohhh Kids!!! I don't understand what is so scary!!! LOL





Let's Try again! - l(ook at B's hands he wouldn't touch Elmo!)






I love kaser's Face!






B' is thinking about this----and try to find kaser!! I have never seen him move so fast!
overall it was fun- the toys were fun and Kaser had a good time walking around the nice padded floor!!








8 comments:

Chaleese said...

That looks like a really cute place! Fun! Cute boys!

Arlene said...

Too funny! I loved the picture of Britton with the cookie! Was it still in his hand when he woke up?? Love those boys...they are growing too fast!

Megan said...

What a fun day. I can see why Kaser might be a little afraid of Elmo, ha ha. Your boys are so handsome. Britton is so cute with his cookie.

Oh, and mommy question for you....
In your last post you said Kaser had a milk allergy and reflux. I know my Hayden has a milk allergy and i think is a little reflux-y.. any suggestions of things to help with all the spit up and such...We do lots and lots of wash and new outfits around here.

Heidi said...

Your boys totally look like you!!!! So cute!

Mechelle said...

I've heard that these places were great but I have yet to take Gabe there- maybe soon!

Page said...

They look like they had fun! Now I wish I would have taken Connor there. Oh well, next time... I love the picture with the cookie!

Janalee said...

That is so stinkin hilarious! I love your boys! What a fun day!

Vallier's said...

I was so excited to see your post on my blog!! it is so good to hear from you!! Your family is so special to me i love you guys so much. I will never forget what you did for me i am forever thankful!