Thursday, February 19, 2009

JUST A FEW RANDOM PICTURES! :)


THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS AFTER A LONG DAY OF CRYING KIDS! YOU JUST LET THEM DO ANYTHING THEY WANT!!

BRITTON WANTED IN ON THE FUN- WHAT'S NEW??!!

SUCH HANDSOME BOYS!- THEY WERE WATCHING THE DOG RUN THROUGH THE SNOW





MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! THIS IS TYPICAL 'B'- HE WANTED TO GO OUTSIDE- I WAS BUSY WORKING- SO HE DRESSED FOR THE OCCASION! PRETTY GOOD OUTFIT DON'T YOU THINK??!! (AT LEAST HE HAD HIS UNDERWEAR ON!!!)




WHAT A STUD!


KASER LOVES- LOVES- LOVES THIS DOG! HE ALWAYS TRIES TO SIT RIGHT ON HER, AND CUDDLE BY HER! IT IS SO FUNNY TO WATCH HIM SITUATE HIMSELF!



OK- JUST FOR THE RECORD- I DO FEED MY KIDS!!!-ONE MORNING I WAS WORKING AND I THOUGHT- IT IS REALLY QUIET! THAT IS A CLUE THAT 'B' IS UP TO SOMETHING!!- SO I WAS LOOKING- MORE LIKE SHOUTING HIS NAME TRYING OT FIND HIM- AND HE MUMBLES- KASER'S ROOM! I WALK IN AND HE IS IN THE CORNER EATING A SMALL (YA- RIGHT!) PIECE OF GARLIC CHEESE BREAD! ALL HE SAID TO ME WAS- ' I WAS HUNGRY MOM!!' GOTTA LOVE IT!! :o













12 comments:

The Porter Family said...

I am totally with you on giving them whatever they want at the end of a long day. That is what husbands are for: to clean up the messes! :) Your boys are adorable! I love the pantless snow pic!

Page said...

What cute boys! I absolutely love the one with B in the snow! You better hang on to that picture for a while!!!

Krissa said...

Oh my ... they are so cute! I absolutely love the one of B in the snow...haha...so cute!!!!

Walters Family said...

Your kids are ADORABLE! I LOVE the picture of them watching the dog in the snow... LOVE IT... you should blow it up and frame it. They are just precious! I love to hear of the fun antics of your kids. FUN, fun, fun!

Ludlows said...

Amy your kids are so cute! These pictures made me laugh so much!

Mechelle said...

Your boys are so cute! I love the garlic bread pic and b in the snow! they are so funny!

Janalee said...

I totally have the same pictures of me doing the pull out ALL the bags form the box, so awesome! I totally love your boys! Isn't mommyhood great?

Chaleese said...

Your boys are so cute! Yay for little boys!! :)

Vallier's said...

Your boys are so precious!! they look like so much fun and full of energy :) Its fun to see your blog after all these years i miss you girl and our fun filled summers LOL.

Ashley, Mike, Mylie, Chloe said...

I want to come hang out at your house! You always seem to be laughing! I hope I get a boy for my next kid, they have a whole different personality than girls!

Ty & Shay Nansel said...

AMY! how cute are your little boys! email me and i will invite you to my blog so we can keep in touch! hope all is well!
Shaylen Ü shayrenae103@yahoo.com

Vallier's said...

ok amy jo i love you to death and your blog is way cute but i think it is time for an update?!?! LOL How have you been ??? how is the family?? i miss you girl hopefully i will talk to you soon