Tuesday, January 27, 2009

UPDATE TIME

WOW!!! Where has the time gone???!!! I can not believe that we are almost into February!!!
We have been super busy and having a lot of fun spending time as a family! My boys (all 3 of them!!) Sure keep me on my toes! Kaser is walking and into everything- I don't remember Britton getting into things as bad as Kaser does!! he is a very busy boy-- He has 4 1/2 teeth-- and it seems that he has FINALLY overcome his allergies to milk and his acid reflux seems to have vanished!!! YEAH!!! he Loves Mac 'n Cheese, green beans, and bread! and of course--- CANDY! he points and grunts when he hears or sees someone with something in there hands, or even if he sees something on the counter!! He is so much fun- I can't believe that he is almost 1!!!
and Britton has done SOOOO well with potty training!! I thought this would never happen- I am so proud of him! he is a good helper with Kaser, loves playing TIGER, and trucks, and has this OBSESSION-- with Spiderman- he watches it- the new ones- a couple times a day!! and we will be places--- like Church for example- and he will just flip out his arm and act like he is shooting his web!! it sure is cute when it is REALLY quiet and he does this!!! HA!!, and he is almost 3!!
WOW!! I have some great guys in my life!!




THIS IS BRITTON'S "MEAN" FACE - LOVE THE 'NO PANTS' THING??


BRITTON'S FAVORITE TOY-- HE CALLS IT HIS SHOT GUN


THIS IS HOW WE DO LUNCH! FEED YOURSELF!! :) - HE LOVES TO GET EVERY LAST BITE!! :)

SUCH A HAPPY BOY-








PAINTING- A NEW FAVORITE THING-





AND HIS COUSIN- HE LOVES-LOVES- LOVES HER!! HE IS ALWAYS SO SOFT AND GENTLE WITH THE GIRLS- BUT WITH KASE- UMMMM I GUESS THEN CALL IT TOUGH LOVE RIGHT??!! :)

7 comments:

Lindy said...

Yeah!! It's nice to finally see a post from you. I am sure you have your hands full!! Cody keeps me busy, and he is my only one. Your boys are so cute. We should get together one of these days with Melissa and hang out.

Katie B said...

I love those little guys. Wish I could see them more often. They are stinkin cute!

Ludlows said...

Your family is so cute. Good to see how things are going with you. I don't hear anything anymore now that Jess doesn't work with you guys.

Krissa said...

Your boys are so cute!!! I love the pictures of Kaser eating that mac and cheese!
They look like so much fun!

Mechelle said...

I can't believe how fast they are growing up- Kaser was just born it seems like! What little cuties they are!

Janalee said...

Hey! Your boys are so handsome! I love the pictures you have on here! fun kids!

Arlene said...

Don't I just have the cutest grandkids in the world!!! They are lucky to have such a good mom!