Wednesday, August 27, 2008

CUTE ~ CUTE KIDS!!!

I thought this was just the cutest thing to watch- It cracks me up at just how smart kids are and how much they actually pay attention to. it seems that all kids love birthday candles, and Britton is no exception. There are some times when I will just light some for fun and we will sit and sing the song and he will blow them out over and over and over again! TOO CUTE!!
(sorry its not the best footage, its video off my digital camera!)







Fun on his Bike while Dad is Mowing the Lawn






Riding Trigger-




His favorite "ride" the 4- wheeler!







Cars, Cars and MORE Cars!! Kaser just had to get in on the fun!

I love the look on his face here-

How cute is that???!!

I love this... Britton sure has taken on the role of Big Brother the Protector!! They are so cute to watch together!

4 comments:

Katie B said...

Those ARE some dang cute kids!! They must be related to me! :D

I love listening to them talk, cuz they just don't say that much when we are all together! So cute!

Megan said...

Your boys are so cute! They look like they are the best of friends. That is so fun.

Andrew and Kathy said...

You have the cutest kids! I bet you just laugh all the time. That video is priceless.

Arlene said...

How did I luck out and get the cutest grandkids in the world!! Oh, how fun they are!!