Wednesday, August 6, 2008

4 Years With My Best Friend....

4 Years ago I married my Best Friend! It was such a Wonderful day!! I can not believe how fast time has seemed to pass us by! I am so grateful to the Lord that I was able to find someone that honors his Priesthood and who is dedicated to the Gospel. I am so glad that we get to spend eternity together. Jake is sooo good to me from back rubs to foot rubs to putting up with nights without a 'hot meal', to cleaning the Bathrooms (No.. Really he cleans all the bathrooms!! I HATE cleaning them!) and just making me happy. . To the nights when he MAKES me just sit down and relax while he cleans up the house... I love you Jake for being You and for taking such good care of me!! I am also grateful that our boys (and I am afraid that it looks like that is all we will get!!!! :) ) have a great example of a father and of a Priesthood holder. Here is to a gazillion more Years of being together!!!
Happy Anniversary!!
(I couldn't help but share pictures of our wedding day...After all they were expensive.. so I should put them to good use huh??!!) :)












I just had to put this in... I ABSOLUTELY Loved my cakes!!!

9 comments:

Krista said...

Jake cleans the bathroom! NO WAY! That is so not fair! I don't think Dustin knows what a toilet scrubber looks like. He would probably think it was a back scratcher!

Dee Dee said...

I love your wedding pictures! Congratulation on your 4 year mark. I hope that you have a wonderful anniversary!

Jordan said...

Happy Anniversary. Gorgeous Pictures. Our anniversary is in a week. And... I got your message and will call you today as soon as I decide what I want...thanks!

Walters Family said...

Happy 4th Year Anniversary! He sure sounds like a keeper to me if he cleans bathrooms AND does the back and foot massage. Have a great Anniversary and wonderful years ahead!

Katie B said...

Wow.... 4 years already. That's gone by fast. Lots has happened with you two! Congrats!

He cleans cuz his mommy made him do household chores when he was young...... all you moms of boys, take note!

Hillary said...

Hey Amy, this is Hillary Elder from high school. I found your blog through Dee Dee's and just had to say hi. Your boys are so adorable. Happy 4th anniversary!

Chaleese said...

You were a Beautiful bride! Happy anniversary!! :) I hope you have many more years of happiness together!

Mechelle said...

Congrats on your anniversary! You guys are so cute together and look so happy in your pictures! I love your flowers and your cake was amazing!

Heidi said...

oh my gosh I love your wedding pics!!!!