Friday, July 11, 2008

Sister Harrah......

I love when I get pictures from Christy!! I just got these today and they just make me so happy for her and so proud of what she is doing! She is doing so good and enjoying it... for the most part!! :) I am glad to know that she is being well taken care of by members of the ward in North Carolina... What a Great Church we belong to!!

Christy with Thurl Bailey - he did a fireside one night
Christy and her "1st" companion.. Sister Astle... WITH Elder Ward (whom Megan, my sister has been writing!! Woo woo!!) and Christy making a WISH on her birthday!

Looks like she had a fun Birthday.. even if we couldn't be a part of it!! Love Ya Sis!!






4 comments:

Walters Family said...

Wow! Sister Christy looks GREAT!!! She just radiates the "light". Thanks for sharing the pics!

Mechelle said...

Christy is so awesome! She is so brave- and probably a perfect missionary. She looks so happy!

katiejane85 said...

Hey Amy how are you? It's Katie (one of the Nielson Twins). Its funny how you can stumble across people's blogs. Kathy and I were just thinking about Christy the other day. I had no idae that she went on a mission. How great is that! Please tell her that we say hi. PS- you should check out our blogs.
www.addyspagatty.blogspot.com
www.andrew-kathy.blogspot.com

Nate and Sarah said...

Amy! I'm glad I found your blog! I love seeing those pictures of Christy. She is so awesome and I miss her! Your family is so cute.