Friday, April 25, 2008

Sister Harrah- Charlotte North Carolina Mission

Christy is having so much fun in her mission. She has so many funny stories that she shares, my favorite so far is when she first had to ride her bike ( she has feared this from the day she heard she'd have to ride a bike in a DRESS!!!) they saw somone outside and her Companion told her that she should take this one. SO she rides toward the guy, and Christy has a very hard time stopping on her bike. She finally gets there and as she puts her bike down and starts talking to the man, she trips on her bike!! so her Comp takes over a little and by the time Christy has everything out and ready to continue, her Comp was already on her bike ready to leave. Christy looks up and just starts laughing!!! (she said she peed her pants with laughter!!) I did too as I read her letter!!! j/k poor christy!! HeeHee!!! OH how I miss her though! I miss calling her up and telling her to come over and just chill with me and the kids on her day off!! but I know that she is where she is supposed to be and I do see blessings from her serving!
WE LOVE YOU SISTER HARRAH!!!

1 comments:

Walters Family said...

How funny! I would love to get Christy's emails... does she email? Can you forward her emails? I would love to keep up on her fun missionary experiences.