Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Catching Up!

Apparently this is why Adult Supervision Should be enforced!!








Such a CUTIE!! my baby is no longer a baby!!!
Home-made Rootbeer! Cheap entertainment!!


I LOVED watching the boys Christmas morning! Britton is at the FUN age of believing... The first thing he said Christmas Morning was " Santa REALLY brought what I wanted!!!! MOOOOM... He brought it!!!! " ( he wanted a " --troller airplane, bumblebee, and a bad guy to fight bumblebee!!" )

***** OHHH... by the way.... we are adding an additonal 2 feet to our house in August!! SURPRISE!!

5 comments:

Jordan said...

What in the world is in the tub with the kids!! I have to know!

Yay, you are much braver than me! That is awesome news. Maybe a girl this time?

Ashley Schoenfeld said...

YEAH FOR YOU! I AGREE WHAT IS IN THE TUB IT LOOKS LIKE ALFREDO SAUCE AND NOODLES!

Krissa said...

that first picture is funny...yes please explain what is in the tub...
Love the pics...those boys are sure cute!!!

Great news., CONGRATS!!!!...I am rooting that you get a girl!!!

Amy Jo said...

I guess I should have said what that stuff is!! The boys got Gingerbread Bath Soap Foam in a spray can in their stockings!!I usually just let them spray 2-3 times... I left and forgot I put it in hands reach!!

Walters Family said...

Congrats on the upcoming 2 more feet! That is exciting!