Monday, August 24, 2009

SHE'S BAAACCCK!!!!

So she is finally HOME!!! I can not believe it!! She sure had a GREAT mission, and just glowed with happiness!!! I am so proud of her sacrifice and diligence!! what a great example she is!!! WE LOVE HER AND ARE SOOOOO GLAD TO HAVE HER HOME!!!!!!!




Britton was a little scared of Christy.... there was a lot going on at the airport, and I think he was caught off guard!! it was funny to watch his face as he watched Christy!!



She liked our shirts!! we each had a picture of her on our shirts!! it was funny!


The kids waiting for Christy at the airport... it was a long wait for the little ones!!

Kaser just wandered around to visit random people!

All is girls by the sign I made!!!

Mom and Christy's Friends who took good care of her on her mission!! She is lucky to have such good friends!!


WELCOME HOME CHRISTY!!!!!

6 comments:

Krissa said...

HOW EXCITING!!!! She looks so good...You ALL do!!! I wish I could come visit!!!!
WELCOME BACK Christy!!!!

Arlene said...

I got to see her today when I stopped by! She looks great and I'll bet your glad to have her home!!

Walters Family said...

Wow! WELCOME HOME, CHRISTY!!! I loved hearing how your mission was going. You were an awesome missionary, your spirit really shined through in your letters. I wish we could be there, but know that we are rejoicing here in Arizona! Welcome home. You look great! Love ya!

Kallee and Duncan said...

I am so happy that she had a great mission. I wish I could of gone on one...dangit cute boys that steal your heart away and you get married. ;-)

Ashley, Mike, Mylie, Chloe said...

That seemed sooo fast! She looks great1

Karalee said...

Welcome home Christy!! I love the sign and shirts you made! They are sooo cute! Dont you love sisters!