Saturday, June 6, 2009

A little Stinker!!

I am so frustrated with my sweet little boy!!! As many of you know, he struggles with remembering to NOT pull hair, to NOT bite, to NOT pull at the face, and to NOT pull people's shirts!

I am not sure what goes through his head that tells him "lets see how we can make that kid cry!!"

Today we went to the Treehouse in Ogden, as it was free today, and I SWEAR we weren't there 10 minutes when his first 'attack' happened, a poor little kid.... got it in the face!

I know what you are thinking..... "well where were you as the mom???" ...............

........RIGHT behind him- chasing him and yelling at him to STOP!!- Kids run FAST!! :0

so I literally had to hold him at every stop we made to play with the toys....... I thought I had him cornered..... WRONG!!! he escaped... I ran after him...... POOR LITTLE girl---- hair yanked back!!- I trying to PRY his grasp off!!!

UUUHHHHH!!!!!!

(go ahead... laugh!!! at least someone thinks it is funny!!) :)

THEN........ We are playing dress up and going through a tunnel.... when out comes Britton , then Kaser, then a 9-10 year old boy...... Kaser turns around and GRABS HIS SHIRT!!!! and HIS HAIR!!!! poor kids looks up and says "HEY!!"


That was it!!! we were there a little over an hour and I called it quits!! I felt bad for Britton, he was being a very good boy and having a BLAST!!.... But I was all by myself... and I was

SOO DANG EMBARRASSED!!!! I feel like a horrible Mom... I can't even go anywhere and let Kaser just play because he will ATTACK out of nowhere!!! and the looks I get from the Mother's-- OHH I just feel horrible!!! AWWWHHHH!!!

So what am I to do????

I DUNNO!!!!

I just don't get how this sweet boy can be so mean!!


3 comments:

Katie B said...

Oh man... I have no advice cuz I've never had this problem! So sorry!
Let this be a lesson to all us mothers to not be so judgemental of other moms too! We are all just doing the best we can.... despite their little personalities!
He is so cute!....
Next time call me... we can meet you there, and one of us can run errands with Kaser... and the other can stay with the kids who can play nice! =) lol.....

Chaleese said...

I am so sorry Amy! That is so hard! Parker is my struggle. Ya, my sweet little 3 year is the one I have to watch most of the time. He had never been a biter or a hair puller, but if someone gets in his way, he will hit them. Kids are the best huh!! How old is Kaser anyways?? I can't remember?

Vallier's said...

oh amy i know how you feel. But you are so much braver than i. Instead of being embarrassed and sucking it up i just stay home. I know my poor son he is so deprived but i figure once he gets the hang of it at home and with 3-4 short outings a week than he will gradually get better and he does. i remember one day i took him to a birthday party at a park and we drove one hour on my day off after working a night shift and i had no sleep but man i was excited to go i literally dragged him up the hill passed the park with a 12 pk of soday and my big pregnant belly up a hill then to chase him away from the presents that he opened and then sat him down just to chase him again and finally after 10 minutes dragged him back down the hill and home. Boys will be boys!!!! I have learned to tailor my outings around his special personality!!! But you are not alone. I love you girl and i miss you sooo much. it crazy to think we both have 2 boys ......so fun!!!