Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter -- Warning-- LONG POST- With LOTS of Pictures :)

We had a Great Easter with Family! The Kids had fun and LOVED hunting for Eggs- even Kaser got the hang of it pretty fast!

I guess this is what you get when I don't post in over a month!!! Tons of Pictures!!!




Kaser really thinks he is one of the 'BIG' kids!!


Don't they look so handsome??!! and NO I did not plan out the 'Blue Tie' thing- I noticed it when I took the picture!
Their true personalities come out!!

He is INTRIGUED (sp? whatever!!) by the Cows across the street!

I LOVE this Picture!!

'G-Q in' it
With his cousin Lindsay--

LOVE-LOVE- LOVE !!!

Grandpa hid the eggs really good!!


Kaser LOVES Grandma Arlene's Dog statue, Kaser will just plops down and talk to it!!


He has this new thing of sucking on Nerf darts and walking around the house thinking he is SOO funny!!

My sister Megan Sportin' the 'EARS'
OHHH- Bubbles!! A mom's best friend!



Aunt Lacey!
He loves this car! it is fun to watch him in it making the beep beeps and vrooom sounds!




7 comments:

Megan said...

your boys are so handsome. I cant believe how big they are. I LOVE their Easter baskets! They are so so cute! You have to post a "how to," because i assume you made them! Aren't you so crafty, your craftiness is inspiring me to be more crafty. I never know where to start with all my crafty energy..im glad you guys had such a great Easter!

The Porter Family said...

They are adorable!! What a fun Easter! I agree that you need to post a "how to" post on making those darling baskets. You are amazing!

Pearce Family said...

Looks like the boys had fun finding easter eggs. Their easter baskets are way cute.

Page said...

You have the cutest boys!! They look so handsome in their ties!

Walters Family said...

Oh my gosh... have I ever told you that you have the CUTEST boys? I always look forward to your blog posts to see pictures of your darling family! They are so cute and look like sooo much fun!

Krissa said...

Your boys are adorable!!!! I love seeing you update :)Sounds like you guys had a really nice Easter!

Nate and Sarah said...

Your little guys are so cute. I love the cute Easter baskets. I can't believe how grown up Megan is!!