Friday, May 2, 2008

Life's Precious Moments....



Isn't he just so dang cute!!!!???? He had to wear his "Choo Choo's" (and well let's just say he got to try on all of them.... we are not quite potty trained yet-but getting there!! YEAH!)he sure gets excited about his "Choo Choo's" though. While I was rocking Kaser he got tired of waiting for me to rock him before naps, so he just put himself to sleep on the ground- you've got to love that!! And that Smile!! it's so innocent!!

Oh how I love my Boys!! They make me sooo happy!

4 comments:

Katie B said...

I love the Choo-Choo's too! I need to get Gage some. Can Gage come over and get potty trained too? I am soooooo not looking forward to it! :)

Arlene said...

Those are such cute pictures!! I love those cute boys sooooo much!! What a good mom you are!! Good luck with the potty training, too much fun???!!!

sandra said...

I love those pictures of Britton, makes me want to come over and give him a big hug and kiss.
Keep the pictures coming , I LOVE them!

Walters Family said...

He is such a cute little guy! Yes, that smile is absolutely adorable! I love the little "choo-choos" too. Have fun with the potty training in the future! Candy (little candies) worked really well with potty training all my kids. Love the pics!!